Luis is a natural entertainer who enjoys making others laugh and feel inspired. As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Luis works tirelessly to support the LGBTQ+ and BIPOC communities. Luis is also the founder of PsychoSocial Media, a mental health platform providing mental health articles and resources. Most recently, Luis became the co-owner of PsychoSocial Therapy, a private practice specializing in LGBTQ+ and BIPOC mental health.
- Luis is also an Indigiqueer model who has a deep passion for fashion, visibility, and self-expression. Luis has collaborated with local and international (Mexico) designers. Luis is currently scheduled to walk for a fashion haus located in San Francisco in celebration of PRIDE month 2022.
- Luis is a firm believer that the media plays a massive role in the way mental health is understood, and wants to use his knowledge to increase awareness. As a testament to his work, Luis has been featured on Telemundo, a large Spanish Network, on a monthly basis. In past appearances on Telemundo, Luis has talked about anxiety, depression, and other mental health topics in Spanish.
- Luis has modeled for various photographers for both private photoshoots and digital magazines.
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Owner of PsychoSocial Therapy
- Founder of PsychoSocial Media
- Board Member of the Alejandre Foundation.
*Contact For Additional Details